1. "False Awakening" is the state in which a person dreams that they're waking up, while they are really in deep sleep.
2. A female serial killer in ancient Rome was once punished for her crimes by being raped… by a giraffe.
3. It takes your brain approximately 90 seconds to decide whether or not you like someone.
4. No matter how hard you pinch the extra skin on your elbow, you will not feel pain.
5. The more intelligent a woman is, the less likely she is to be fertile.
6. When a person lies, the temperature of their nose rises -- This is known as the “Pinocchio Effect.”
7. Loving hugs help reduce blood pressure and stress levels - This helps protect us from heart disease.
8. A woman named Norma Stitz holds the record for largest natural breasts. Her bra size is 102ZZZ and each boob weighs about 56 pounds.
9. You are more likely to remember something you’ve written in blue ink than something you’ve written in black ink.
10. Women who play video games tend to have more sex and be happier with their relationships than those who don’t.
11. A black Nigerian couple gave birth
to a white baby with blue eyes!
12. The average four-year-old child asks over 400 questions a day.
13. Adding salt to pineapple will actually cause it to taste sweeter!
14. Men who masturbate more have a lower chance of getting prostate cancer.
15. People who stay up later at night are likely to be more intelligent than those who go to bed early.
16. Worldwide, the average age at which a person loses their virginity is 19!
17. The average worker ant will walk more than 4 miles during its lifetime - The average queen ant will walk no more than 4 feet.
18. Osama Bin Laden’s father married 22 times and fathered at least 54 children.